Tuesday 8 October 2013

5 cooking blogs I follow


Today my blog celebrates one week - Hurrah! - so I thought we could take a little look at some of the bloggers that inspired me to start. This list is longer and eventually I should make a proper blogroll. Feel free to get in touch if you've got anyone to recommend. For now however, check out these five foodie stars...

Cookie + Kate
I think you could say that Kate's blog is somewhat of a holy book for food bloggers. She's got mouthwatering recipes, wonderful photos and even guides on how to run your own food blog, take food photos etc. So much inspiration in just one little blog.

The First Mess
Although I don't cook anywhere near as complex as The First Mess - that's kind of the point with my cooking - she's someone who'll inspire anyone. Plus she takes some heavenly photos.

Love & Lemons
This blog has recipes boiling of just that; love and lemons, plus a lot more. Beautiful, delicate, and mostly vegetarian.

Vegoriket
Mattias is Swedish like me. He lives a hectic, non-perfect life and often cooks really simple, but oh so lovely, vegetarian food. Just like me ;)

Naturally Ella
I wanna dive in and eat everything from this blog. No, I mean everything. Simple, nutritious and beautiful food at its best.

No comments:

Post a Comment