Sunday 10 November 2013

One photo every meal and a goodbye

Yesterday, Sunday, was my last day in the gym for a couple of months, which means I'm now officially on maternity leave. It's just getting unbearable for my soon-seven-month pregnant body to keep going any longer.

Although I'm not sure I would call this a breakfast if there isn't an egg included - we didn't have any and I didn't have time to run to the shop - this is what I had to start off the day. Plus more nuts and oats.























Hello winter air. When the other side of Manchester is this crisp and beautiful I don't mind the walk to the gym taking me an hour. Normally it would take around 35 minutes.


Another banana at the gym while waiting for my client.























Everyone was so nice, wished me well and had bought us presents. So overwhelming it made me a little teary. Goodbye for a while.


Back home again, starting the coming months of relaxation with a bagel, apple, cheese, (decaf) tea and a request to eat. Ok, I think I will.

I finished the very nice day with a regular Sunday risotto with an edamame bean salad, then I went to bed. If you don't hear from me for two months, you know where I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment