Monday 25 November 2013

A little light in the darkness























Pregnancy isn't an illness but to me it's been like constantly walking around with a cold that refuses to reach its full potential. Since the pool exercising I did on Friday it's been worse and Jon's also unwell, so I thought we needed some cakes to brighten up a dark November afternoon.

So although I eat fruit, nuts and garlic and drink plenty of water I couldn't resist popping down to the vegan cafe Teatime Collective to get some of the delicious sweet stuff.

If nothing else, the confirming signs that I'm not well are 1. feeling a strong urge to clean the flat, 2. craving sugar, 3. giving in to mentioned temptations.























The weekend was quiet. A hospital tour and football in the pub. The highlight was Doctor Who and the tacos we had to celebrate its 50th anniversary.


No comments:

Post a Comment